- WHY STUDY LIBERAL ARTS - Daily Star Online
- Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:19:55 +0000
Daily Star OnlineWHY STUDY LIBERAL ARTS
Daily Star Online
Sadia Afrin, a student of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), believes that she is privileged to have studied in a liberal arts university. “I never thought that I could learn about different subjects like arts, humanities, literature, journalism ...
- Sri Lanka seeks manager for central counterparty project - Lanka Business Online
- Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:05:44 +0000
Sri Lanka seeks manager for central counterparty project
Lanka Business Online
An expression of interest was jointly called by the Central Bank, Securities and Exchange Commission, Colombo Stock Exchange and LankaClear (Pvt) Ltd, the interbank clearing house. The central bank issues Sri Lanka government debt in an agency ...
- Sri Lanka's MCSL Financial Services plans Rs. 500 mn. debt sale - News360.lk
- Fri, 29 Nov 2013 01:53:02 +0000
Sri Lanka's MCSL Financial Services plans Rs. 500 mn. debt sale
The debentures are to be listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange. MFSL expects to use the proceeds to strengthen its regulatory Tier 2 capital to support the expansion of asset base, minimise the maturity mismatch in assets and liabilities, and fund growth.
and more »
- Sri Lankan budget imposes deeper austerity measures - World Socialist Web Site
- Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:23:37 +0000
Sri Lankan budget imposes deeper austerity measures
World Socialist Web Site
This budget provided a three-year 50 percent tax holiday for enterprises listing their shares on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) in 2014. Expressing nervousness in the ruling elites about the political consequences of the deepening social divide ...
- A number of Sri Lankan listed firms to directly benefit from 2014 budget - News360.lk
- Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:23:32 +0000
A number of Sri Lankan listed firms to directly benefit from 2014 budget
Several listed firms in the Colombo Stock Exchange are direct beneficiaries of the 2014 budget proposals, a presentation by Candor Equities Limited disclosed. Accordingly, increase in import CESS on certain products are expected to help listed firms ...
and more »
- Sri Lanka targets banks in tax-raising budget - Reuters
- Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:58:07 +0000
Sri Lanka targets banks in tax-raising budget
The president said he wanted to give companies in finance, insurance and manufacturing an incentive to list their shares on the Colombo Stock Exchange .CSE. He offered those that float next year a 50 percent reduction in corporate tax for three years.
- * Sri Lankan President's proposal to grant tax concessions to companies ... - Colombo Page
- Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:21:46 +0000
Firstpost* Sri Lankan President's proposal to grant tax concessions to companies ...
Nov 21, Colombo: Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa's proposal in the 2014 budget to grant tax concessions to companies listing on the Colombo Stock Exchange has been commended. Under the proposed budget presented today in parliament, firms in some ...
Sri Lanka to host a forum in Singapore to attract investors to its stock market
UPDATE 3-Sri Lanka targets banks in tax-raising budget
Reuters all 205 news articles »
- Budget 2014: Special concessions for new listings in the CSE to continue.. - News360.lk
- Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:41:30 +0000
Budget 2014: Special concessions for new listings in the CSE to continue..
Sri Lanka is planning to continue with its tax concessions introduced in the 2013 budget for firms that will be listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange. This was announced by President Mahinda Rajapaksa while presenting the 2014 Budget proposal at ...
and more »
- CSE's knowledge sharing seminar on traditional tank systems in India and Sri ... - Centre for Science and Environment
- Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:49:42 +0000
CSE's knowledge sharing seminar on traditional tank systems in India and Sri ...
Centre for Science and Environment
The meeting will be attended by regulators, researchers, environmental lawyers and prominent NGOs from India and Sri Lanka. The meeting will focus on the state of traditional tanks systems in India and Sri Lanka, the ecological and economic impacts and ...
- EPF buys over 16 Mn Asian Hotels & Properties Shares for Rs.1 Bn - Lanka Business Today
- Sat, 09 Nov 2013 14:48:09 +0000
Toronto StarEPF buys over 16 Mn Asian Hotels & Properties Shares for Rs.1 Bn
Lanka Business Today
Nov 08, 2013 (LBT) - Sri Lanka's Colombo Stock Exchange witnessed today over 17.22 million shares of Asian Hotels and Properties (AHPL) PLC changing hands amidst Colombo's two premier properties owned by AHPL - Cinnamon Grand and Cinnamon ...
Can the Commonwealth enhance common wealth?
nation.lk - The Nation Newspaper all 1,364 news articles »