Bartleet Religare Securities
Bartleet Mallory Stockbrokers (BMSBL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bartleet Group of Companies. Established in 1989, the Company is one of the founder members of the Colombo Stock Exchange and its Chairman was appointed as the first Chairman of the Stock Exchange.The company prides itself as the pioneers of the concept of Field Investment Advisors and its success is amply demonstrated in the large retail client base it possesses. The business philosophy of the company weighs heavily towards building carefully cultivated long-term business relationships with the provision of superior services.The company enjoys an enviable market position and has poised itself towards greater opportunity through political stability and economic revival in the country.
Bartleet Mallory Stockbrokers (Pvt) Ltd (BMS) is a part of the esteemed Bartleet Group, a reputed family owned company with a history dating as far back as 1904. BMS was established in 1989 and has since grown to be a cutting edge investment house, evolving with time and steadfast in its commitment to above average service, whilst aiming to be the ultimate benchmark in the industry.
As one of Sri Lanka’s pioneering stock broking firms, BMS presently has over Rs.5Bn worth of assets currently under management, made possible through our wide array of products and services comprising Equities, Government & Corporate Debt Securities, Portfolio and Asset Management as well as comprehensive Corporate Research.
At the forefront of BMS is our managing director Mr. R. Muralidaran and his vast experience, business acumen and noteworthy contribution to the industry culminated in him being unanimously selected to take up the position of Chairman – Colombo Stockbrokers Association, having been appointed on 28th July 2006.
Our team of dedicated and competent Investment Advisors maintains close professional relationships with all our clients, ensuring a truly personalized investment solution.
Our highly capable Research arm proves to be the core of any decision making, providing timely and resourceful industry and company specific research reports apart from the routine stock market summaries released on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
In our continuous drive to reach investors far and wide, BMS presently has 5 branches under its umbrella, located in strategic locations such as Jaffna, Kandy, Kurunegala, Matara and Negombo.
Our company is also proud to have a state of the art internet trading system providing real time online investment opportunities, enabling clients to access their accounts anytime, anyplace.
Goal congruence ensures each member of the BMS family works towards one objective – satisfying the client’s investment needs, whilst adopting a business philosophy of the highest standard
To be the most sought after investment house providing an unparalleled service.
To provide individualized investment solutions, by amalgamating our business philosophy based on the establishment and cultivation of long-term client relationships, without compromising on professionalism, integrity, confidentiality and ethical business standards.
|Eraj Wijesinghe||R. Muralidaran|
- “Indices rebounded as value counters rallied ahead…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 11.04.2014 Indices rebounded to gains: The benchmark index denoted a volatile path as it rebounded to an intra-day high of 6,096.52 (+21 points) after having dipped to an intra-day low of 6,064.30 during early trading. Investor activity picked up amidst a rally in value counters in […]
- “Indices dipped amidst profit realizing on blue-chips…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 10.04.2014 Bourse halts uptrend amidst investor profit taking: Indices shed gains as investors booked profits amidst some recovery in latter part of the session. ASPI closed at 6,075.05 with a dip of 9 points. Index heavyweights Sri Lanka Telecom (-2.5%) and John Keells Holdings (-0.8%) retreated […]
- “Investor activity improved amidst extended uptick in indices…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 09.04.2014 Indices on an uptrend amidst robust turnover: Indices extended gains amidst robust turnover level as the ASPI spiked to an intra-day high level of 6,088.23 (+16 points) over the final trading hour before it settled with a 11 point gain at 6,083.55. Gains in S&P SL20 […]
- “Bourse ended green as JKH edged higher…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 08.04.2014 ASPI resumed upward momentum spurred by JKH: The Colombo Bourse resumed its uptrend today as ASPI settled at 6,072.16 with a gain of 24 points. Index heavyweights John Keells Holdings (+1.9%) advanced supporting the market index. Gains showcased in Commercial Leasing and Finance (+5.3%) and Lanka […]
- “Indices surged amidst accumulation of blue-chips…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 04.04.2014 Indices soared; JKH backed daily turnover: The benchmark index advanced spurred by cash-ins in heavyweights amidst breaching the 6,000 resistance fuelled by hefty turnover. Turnover levels soared to its highest since 2012 July prompted by heavy transactions recorded in JKH. Index performances were bolstered by […]
- “JKH carried turnover across LKR2.5 bn adding 82%; indices spiked up…”- Daily Trade Journal - CSE Diary for 03.04.2014 Indices spiked up despite dips in large caps: Indices denoted a volatile trend as the ASPI trimmed its intra-day gain of 30 points at 6,034.84 as price dips in largest caps; John keells Holdings (-0.6%) and Ceylon Tobacco Company (-1.7%) weighed on indices. However the […]
- “Indices denoted mix performance; turnover improved…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 02.04.2014 First attempt to break 6,000 fails as BUKI plunged amidst improving turnover: Indices advanced in early part of trading and lost its momentum in latter part of the day to create a technical “shooting star”, a single candlestick reversal pattern at an important psychological threshold […]
- “ASPI rallied crossing 6,000 amidst heavyweights leading turnover…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 01.04.2014 Indices rallied crossing the 6,000 mark: Indices rallied as the ASPI surpassed the psychological resistance of 6,000 at its intra-day high of 6,009.61 points before it settled at 6,001.83, the highest close since 18th February 2014. Turnover level was sluggish at LKR341mn however foreigners were […]
- ‘‘Lackluster market activity is expected with the upcoming festive season…”- Weekly Message The bourse advanced during the week prompted by the cash-ins in heavyweights. ASPI leapt 34 points WoW to settle at 5,972.17. Turnover spiked up from a relatively low average of LKR460 mn towards the later week led by JKH and NDB. A 12 mn share block at LKR225.0 in the former carried […]
- “ASPI slides amidst sluggish turnover…”- Daily Trade Journal – CSE Diary for 24.03.2014 ASPI slides in final hour: The ASPI made only marginal movement during the day up until the final hour where a sharp dip was witnessed. The decline in the benchmark index is primarily weighted upon Ceylon Tobacco. The S&P SL20 index closed flat for the […]